From Quebec City, you will need just under an hour (79.3 km), via Route 138. You can either use these directions or use the Google Map link below.
- Take highway 440 East from Pont-Tunnel Joseph-Samson and route 136 East: 3 min (1.8 km) Take Route 138 East and stay on it until Chemin du Fief de la Petite-Rivière-Saint-François: 51 min (75.0 km)
- Continue on the Chemin du Fief for just a few minutes, and after crossing the small bridge you will start to climb up.
- When you reach the top, you will find the Chemin des Goélettes on your left: 5 min (2.5 km)
- Continue 1-2 minutes on this street and you will find our charming house where you can park around 3 vehicles in the parking lot.
- Or you can use this technological link: https://goo.gl/maps/zwsAtN8EVbgcabEv7